Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Beginning


It's always a new adventure, always moving forward. I finished up at princess yesterday, and met Mikal in talkeetna. It's great we have this whole trip planned and we just met.

I have a really good feeling about her and this trip. I just haven't slept in days so I'm on the verge of breaking down. I was trying to to collapse into tears telling maxwell goodbye. 

It was the perfect place to meet. Beer fest was going on but it was too expensive so we bought our own beers an drank and hiked around. Midnight sun also miss canned 24 cases of beer so there was an epic beer baseball thing going on.

Alaska has just become my home. I love it here. I've said goodbye to too many people. I don't know why I keep doing it. Why I can't just stand still. I guess if I would have done that I never would have met or experienced the people and places I have. I know I'm just being tired and emotional. I just need a nap. This is gonna be an amazing adventure and Mikal seems like the perfect person to do it with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment