Saturday, October 4, 2014

Anxiety

I have been a little off today. Stressed out. I'm not used to being responsible for a living thing other than myself. The Nutt is a huge part of my life it makes me sick to think of something happening to him. I should have planned this out better. The house he was going to stay at outside Seattle sounded perfect and quiet with a responsible foster mom. Then I heard the coyotes were bad and they got the neighbors goat. I guess the neighbor here in anacortes found a cat head in his garden from coyotes and that's what I pictured. I had a mini freak out and took him straight up to Bellingham with the boys. 

The whole drive there I felt like it was a bad idea. I couldn't stop thinkin about him getting hit by a car or some drunk kid taking him. I guess that smashed in window and stolen purse and laptop left me a bit uneasy about Bellingham. 

He has never lived by a busy street before and took off across Garden when we got there. Watching him dart out like that in front of traffic almost made me throw up. 

I just need to have faith in that if he can make it camping in Alaska, the Yukon and all the way down through British Columbia, I sure as hell hope his ass knows how to look both ways before crossing N. Garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment