Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Start

Today feels right, all the other days we tried to start felt off. It was amazing waking up to Nadja putting on coffee and jack Johnson. Chef nick is here too so it's a reunion. No awkward feelings just pure family love. Nadja made us breakfast with gluten free bread I didn't have to feel bad about eating.

It feels so good to be back in the bike. I feel free. I love the burn in my chest and the fire in my legs, even the fog in my glasses. 

I'm sure this area would be beautiful if we could see it. The fog is so thick I can feel it on my face.





We are stopped to pick apples on the side of the road, wel Mikal is picking, I'm the bike stand. 


The ride today was amazing. I thought we had 20 more miles as we rounded the corner to the port townsand ferry. My body feels strong despite the dozen donughts we are last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment