Thursday, October 2, 2014

Smashed Windows and a Minty Fresh Thief

Someone smashed out my window last night and took my laptop, mikals wallet with her ids and her special charms and five packs of extra minty gum. 

I've been trying to call the police for the last six hours but they aren't answering and trying to deal with insurence and how to fix the window. It's weird because I'm more annoyed than upset. My laptop had all my pictures on it and a lot of my writings but honestly, I don't know if it's because it hadn't hit me yet, I'm over it. I have been so stressed about loosing the Nutt the way down and the fact that no one is hurt or dead is all that matters. It just could have been so much worse, all my things are in that car. It also could be raining ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment