Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

I'm a little bummed. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I have no idea what to be. I'm the tiny coastal town of Mendocino staying at an amzing space up in the woods with Mel, Willie and Lisa.  It's raining so im sure the cardboard boxes I dragged up from catch a canoe and bicycles too is too soggy to make my leggett pass costume. I considered being a road shoulder, a nice broad smooth one with no glass, then the idea came to be the narrow twisting leggett pass and I could stick pine needles and some chunks of my elbow to it and be the legend of leggett pass. 

Mel and I are sitting on Ds floor sipping coffee talking about halloween. She asked what I would put on it for my elbow and I said rubber cement, she suggested deli mean, sliced ham or bacon and now I'm thinking ground beef could be perfect!

There is a block party in town tonight then everyone goes to Dicks, the local dive bar. The town only has 1205 people in it so I'm curious to see how this goes. 

K and D, the two youn foresters in the second truck to pick Mel and I and take us to the hospital are also carving pumpkins and having a party we are invited to and the boy at catch a canoe and bicycles too will be out and about. 

So many options and just stressed about notnhavingbansweet costume. I also really need to shower and wash my hair but not sure how to do that with my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment