Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cat Food and Cliffs

I made the jump to run back to Bellingham to grab the Nutt. The boys were out kayaking and the Nutt was up sleeping in C's bed, the one Nutt changed into a cat lover. 

B sent the sweetest message apologized for not messaging about Nutt yesterday. Said they kept him inside and snuggled all night, that he was super happy and they would do what they could to keep him in. I had to follow my intuition though  and take him to Seattle.  

Forgot the cat food in Bellingham and about ran out of gas in Everette looking for a Petco. The traffic is stupid and I ended up missing the driveway. Parked at a police station, ran through a trail in their garden and climbed up a nine foot rock wall across the street to get to the pet store. 

I walked in and this kid bombards me saying he is the rep for some cat food company and starts going into his speil. I'm already stressing and in a hurry, the kid doesn't get it and follows me all over the store making suggestions and asking to go over ingredient lists between science diet and his brand. Finally I drag myself away as he rolls his eyes at my decision to stick with science diet. I pay for the food and cliff jump back to the car.

R had messaged me to meet him in the flamingo Parkin lot of the woodland park zoo. Never has handing over the Nutt felt so much like a drug deal. It was really good to see him, been since my freshman yeah of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment