Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25


























So this morning I woke up in bed with another girl and two HUGE U of H football players making us breakfast and cleaning the kitchen. Al (the other girl, and our savior) feels like an old childhood friend I hadn't seen in years. After breakfast, which was AWESOME, we dropped one of the guys off at class and Al took us back to the cafe to get out bikes and send us on our way.

We are in Exeter New Hampshire at Dunkin Doughnuts, go figure ;)

The ride today was ok, i miss Maine drivers, they are so bike friendly. It was eighty degrees and sunny, forty degrees warmer than two days ago... The hills keep coming but we saw a few flat patches today and they were BEAUTIFUL.

We stopped to make lunch in Derry, kind of a weird town but we were hungry ( I think towns without bathrooms in gas stations are creepy)

We really wanted to cross the border before we camped. So we got into Mass and didn't know what to do. The sun was in our eyes, if we can't see then I'm sure drivers can't see so I started scoping out houses. Saw one with a lot of kid stuff out back and a guy in the yard. I asked him if he knew of any safe places to camp then Joe just through it out there and asked if we could just pitch a tent. My jaw hit the ground, was this the same Joe as last week? Holy cow no! The guy was a little hesitant but ran it by his wife and said ok, but if anyone asked we were friends because they dont get along with the other tenant. He came out ambit later and started talking with us and so did another lady. Pretty nice people.

Some kids were playin basketball a few houses down so I went to check it out. Two seventeen year olds and a twelve year old. I must have had over fifty shots before I made one, not giving Michigan a good reputation.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Location:Bonnie Dr,Exeter,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment