Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday, May 15th 2011

So we leave tomorrow. I feel like something is off, maybe I'm just bummed I didn't get much time to see friends around home and who knows when I'll be back, I think Christmas. But, I HAVE gotten some really good family time. My parents forced me to get the iPhone so they could track me, however, I had to stain my dad's deck for it.

My little brother and sister camped outside in the back yard with me, and I got to go to Alena's track meets and Lewis's band concert, I can't believe how talented they are. Alena is running 68's in her 400 and Lew is first chair for the trumpet.

I did get to go out to Lansing and stay with Courtney and Travis. I think it is impossible not to have the time of my life when I'm with them. We played wine jenga, Trav and I lost our keys and we had coffee in the sunshine.

So today is rainy, It is supposed to be rainy for the next two weeks. It's also raining in Bar Harbor with no sign of the Sun coming out. It's gonna be a rough start, but my mom did just buy me a whole bunch of food : ).

Transitions are always an awkward time, it's like letting go and opening up simultaneously. So many emotions I hate they emptiness I need to have to get through it, like the blank domino, giving up its' identity in order for something new to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment