Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28

Joe woke up at 5:30 this morning and started packing up. I hugged him goodbye and thanked him for the week then crawled back to bed. I couldn't sleep and the owner, the nice guy with the handlebar mustache, was doing rounds and asked why I was packing up so early. To be honest it was cause I thought I needed to be out of there by seven. We got talking and he said his wife was running abroad race today in town. I got so excited when he asked if I wanted to go. So I grabbed my stuff and he had me put Phattie in the rec room and told me he'd give me am closer site.

I hopped in the car with his mom, this eight some year old woman with some sas and a sense of humor.

D was so easy to talk to. We gabbed the whole way to the race and broke into a school to get games for the campground.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment