Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Road Trip Day Three







So it is all of ours first time in Maine. I think maybe now my grandparents have been in all fifty states. The weather is still yuck yuck, I think this is gonna be a really wet first week, at least Joe got us some nice fenders and bags with built in rain covers.





Our first Maine stop besides the bathroom was a grocery store where me and papa went in to grab lunch for everyone. We found a nice roadside park just inside Mt. Desert island to eat. It was so Gorgeous, right on the bay and the water was baby butt smooth. We got kinda lost in and getting to Bar Harbor. We didn't know where to stay or eat so I called a friend from work. This is what he said, " we ate at this place by a corner next to the harbor and across from a park. It's white. We stayed in a place three roads in off the main road. It's a little family owned in next to a big white in". At least that's what I remember him saying. Well in the time we were lost we managed to find both of them...

I had my first lobster at what turned out to be Gayln's. It was probably one of the nicest restaurants i have been too, where here papa and I sat with our lobster aprons on and our waitress giving us step by step directions how to rip apart our meal. I think we grossed out Joe and Gram a little...






Phatties first elevator ride :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Maine Turnpike,,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment