Friday, November 21, 2014

Furniture Stores

Was walking around killing time waiting for Kyle to get out of work. I made it back to the Gelson's market plaza, seems to be my layover place. Chaucer's bookstore is there too and they have outside outlets to charge all my things. Kyle let me keep my bags in his car so I felt confident locking up my bike out of sight. There was a furniture store with massage chairs in the window. Started talking with the lady behind the counter and she was super entertained by the idea I had no idea these wonderful things existed and got me all set up and programmed the chair for me. We must have sat there I the chairs for an hour just talking about life. 

I messaged Kyle and told him he could take his time getting out of work. When he found me she set him up too and he about melted. 

Turns out Pam went to Alaska last summer on a princess trip, stayed at the McKinley lodge, ate at the 20320, and remembered having Sarah as her server! We talked about Talkeetna and Stubs and all the good Alaska things. She gave me a quick history of the plaza and about Harry's famous martinis next door. Sometimes life blows my mind, a lot actually. So many hidden gems and experiences if we stay open to them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment