Sunday, November 9, 2014

Morning

It's 620 in the morning, and light enought in my tent to see with out my headlamp. I have been hitting my snooze for twenty minutes now and Mel has been packing up for the last forty. 

I'm so sticky it's really time to shower. I haven't had a proper one since before my fall 5 days ago. I changed the bandages on my elbow last night, it was starting to ooze again. It made me a little worried so I took my antibiotics.

Time feels weird. I'm chasing summer. Being out at the lodge was my summer and it was cold, then the month after I spent innalaska, working for princess then driving him. Mikal and incanted in snow already. It's hard to believe that was all this year. The weather there in califirnianfeels like summer but the sun sets at 5 on. It's throwing me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment