Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Malibu

Yesterday was a lot of things. Waking up in a beautiful north Malibu campground, sunshine beating down on my tent. Axel the Bavarian comic artist biking the coast gave me a carrot cake. I ate it for breakfast and immediately regretted it. I must have gotten frosting on my nose cause that's all I could smell for a few hours. 

I biked out alone put on some backstreet boys and just jammed down the one. Amazingly beautiful surrounded by hills and ocean beaches. Sleepy surfers stretching into their wetsuits in the morning sun and the spray from the ocean hitting my face. 

The drivers down here are much more aggressive than up north, I can almost feel the metal brushing my arms and I try to be as considerate as possible and not piss anyone off. 

There is so much money down here it's gross. There is a severe drought an I see people watering there cacti. 

In my attempt to be fancy and healthy in Malibu, I stopped at a natural foods store and picked up a cucumber and some Greek yogurt. I don't think mixing them together was the direction I should have taken.




No comments:

Post a Comment