Sunday, November 9, 2014

Owe

So today is rough. I feel super off. I don't think the half bottle of vodka and falling off my bike helped much last night. We had a blast but were all ready for bed around 1030. I fell right on my hip and bad elbow. I'm in more pain from that standstill fall than the 35 around the corner leggett pass emergency room one. 

Mel switched out my tires this morning so we got rid of the big cracked back one. It's beautiful out but hard to see because my contacts keep sticking to my eyeball. I must just be getting old. I'm also super nervous on these roads with the cliffs and the twists and the turns. My body hurts to bad to crash again so I've been biking super conservatively. My breaks are a little messed up too so I should probably get them checks out

No comments:

Post a Comment