Friday, November 7, 2014

San fran

I25 Cents is a lot bigger deal when you don't have it. I'm on the bus leaving willie and Lisa heading back to Berkley and only have dollar bills to pay the exact $2.25 fare the bus requires. The cashier at Safeway this morning told me the bus only took bills, I just think she didn't want to have to get quarters for her drawer. 

I really hate saying goodbye to them. They are my bike family and now I have to move on and deal with transition time.

Last night I came into the city with Simmons, Anna and a few if their friends. I had my first Uber experience. Supposibly I had a pretty interesting conversation with the uber driver, Anna captured a snippet of it


We it to the Academy of Sciences, I felt like a character in the Great Garsby rolling up to his elaborate mansion oarty. The meuseum was lit with blues and greens and flowing from the inside out. You could feel the energy in the air as we walked in. They open it up on on Thursday nights to adults and have bars set up all throughout. It's a night club and science fair mixed into one. Genius! I was doing shots with giant sea bass and drinking PBRs with ocre stars.


Public transit is lot easier without my 100 pound touring bike that doesn't for through the regular gates. I can never seem to find the elevators so I have to use the escalators and brace with all my weight to keep from tumbling backwards. I was gettin off at the north Berkley station the other night and there was a beautiful black couple behind me. I told them if they wanted to see something interesting to keep watching, not expecting something actually would. I whelmed phatty onto the escalator and beaded, it wasn't enough and I felt myself loose my balance, I reached for the railing but it was going backward with me! I grabbed the wrong part and  f


I'm at a computer science lecture with Laura, the professor has a light saver as a pointer and made a swinger reference ralking about a java component. 

I might have to get back up to San Fran, timur is coming to town and I left my sports bra and water bottle.

Laura lives in a vegetarian commune. In of her Roomate makes yogurt and amazin bread. 

It blows my mind that I'm sitting here with Laura in Palo Alto in a computer science lecture. It's about as far away from pulling boats and running kayak trips at the glacier lodge. This life doesn't feel real, I don't take it as seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment