Friday, July 29, 2011

Disclaimer

This blog was written entirely via iPhone, most of it on the side of the road hiding out in air-conditioned fast food restaurants or pulled over in the ditch long enough to spit out a thought. My spelling has never been great and autocorrect has not been my friend. There are also many things left out I promised to add in once I arrived home safe and sound (didn't want my mom to read some of the hairy situations and make me come home).

So please excuse the grammatical mistakes and hopefully soon I'll find time to finish the stories and tell what REALLY happened..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Grace, just saw the article in the Journal! Congratulations! What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, I am one of the people you talked to on the ferry last week - the ones on our way across the country. Obviously I found your blog, and I just had to tell you how much I loved reading it. It's especially interesting to see the differences and the similarities. A young woman camping on her own gets different reactions than a couple of grandparents credit-card touring, but we all get the hills & the saddle sores & the traffic & the beauty & the joy. I hope you keep on touring. If you're ever near San Francisco, let us know. - Winnie

    ReplyDelete