Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9

I haven't been sleeping well, it's so hot and humid and my mind is just everywhere and thinking about everything.

However. I had one of the best morning wake up surprises a girl riding her bike alone down the east coast could have. I guess I have a lot of explaining to do before we get to this point.

I'm so tired my head hurts. I didn't get in the road till twelve so it's pretty warm. I don't feel like riding. All I want to do is pass out in a cheap motel with air conditioning. I dont have to ride far, I only have ten days of
The trip left and I have no reason or need to get anywhere. I mean, I'm in Florida, I met an amazing boy, and there was something else but I forgot.

Man, it's so hot and the headwind is making the ride slow, I just for passed by a runner.

I keep lookin for a Starbucks or McDonalds, terrible I know, but I really like how I can hide in them for hours and not get anything, and i do have another free salad coupon.

Well there is nothing out here but beautiful trees, huge houses and resorts. What a life some people live.

I just saved a snapper off the side of the road. I hate seeing all the dead turtles :(

I made it to the ferry, it was only a half mile river ferry and the guy kept telling me I was only 15 or sixteen. I don't know how to take that right now. But it's ok, I got to ride the dollar ferry for free :)

I may have found a place to stay. One of the weightlifters I got to school with lives in palm valley. He isn't here but offered to call his parents for me. Man I hope it works out, I could really use some good family company and a comatose sleeping period.

I wonder what they would say if I "just happened" to fall asleep in Arby's?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




Location:N 14th St,Fernandina Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment