Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2

So I'm a little hung over. I don't know what the plan for today is. Jeff and his friends are gonna spend the day at the beach and want me to come but I haven't heard back from the boys.

Last night was one of the coolest nights of the trip. We went bar hopping and met so many people, I think jeff is friends with the whole city. He is one of those people who has the ability to make everyone he talks to feel good.

I still can't believe I ran into Lindsey at Taco Boy, I had no idea she even lived here.

I think I lost my charger at the bar.

Jeff got Joey up, he was pretty hung over too, yesterday was his last night at tacoboy. Neither his car nor bike were home and there was a veggie burger sittin in the oven.

We pulled ourselves and beach gear together and headed to folly beach. The traffic was pretty nuts but the bridges across the marshes connecting the peninsulas were so pretty.

When we crossed over to James island the trees covered the road and Spanish moss swayed from the branches.

The boys are pretty big into paddle ball, last time Joey broke the paddle so we stopped in to get some new ones and a few beers.

Sarah and Eric were already at the beach with their cooler soaking up the sun. We chatted and swam, walked down the beach a little to meet some of their other friends. They gave me a cup, if you get caught with bottles or cans down here on the beach its a thousand dollar ticket.

Then their other friend Perry got there so we went back to the road to help her haul the 48 beers she bought back to the beach.

It was nice to have Perry and Sarah around, it's good to get in some girl time every once in a while.

It's so nice here.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





Location:Sumter St,Charleston,United States

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete