Monday, July 4, 2011

July 5

So I'm still at the bar and it's AWESOME! I could really see myself moving to the carolinas. One of their friends just showed up with a bag of jello shots, how has my good luck not ran out?

I woke up around seven, the little soar throat I had yesterday is defiantly getting worse and I feel like I got hit by a bus. I think evan is in the same boat, stumbling around the room mumbling good hearted frustrations. He had to go get his car, and hopefully I didn't dream this but when he got back he said he got us dunkin donuts.

It's almost eleven now and I'm still in bed. Savannah isn't very far and I like where I am. so I'm not to worried about it. But I still need to find a place to stay there.

We went running around the fit strip on base. It's so hott and humid I think I sweated 4 pounds. I sent my running shoes home back in dc so i ran in socks and sandals.

I think I'm staying here and leaving early in the morning. That will give me time to check out Savannah. I feel like I'm weaning myself of the bike trip and learning how to live in society again.

We walked into the restaurant and a little naked girl in light up shoes was running out. I complimented her on them.

The three marines here just split a small salad and it totally kicked their butts. Its good to see who is protection our country.

I finished the five pound salad and was nervous about the jumbo crab cake I ordered. Then she put it in front of me and I was kinda disappointed, it was so small for so much.

Well that little crab cake kicked my butt, I take back what I said about the pansy marines.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Location:Charles St,Beaufort,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment