Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16

I dont even wanna blog about today. Bike trip has fizzled into to getting home safe trip. my body has had it with me, I'm gonna get home and need to sleep for a week. My skin is beyond recover and I'm not going into some of the other problems. Life as a wondering soul is the way to go when you have enough sense to take full care of yourself. But some things I have neglected and let go are about to come back and punch me in the face.

Ok, I guess I'll tell you about my day.

After the war last night ended with the raccoons and they successfully ate the last of my breakfast supplies and one of my meal replacement shakes, I slept ok.

I hade shade in the morning so I didn't wake up till nine. However my phone was dead and I still felt like I got hit by a bus.

Walking to the bathroom I decided today was the hottest day of the trip. The whole shower pack thing was a little difficult this morning because they were so far away so I made use of my 32 dollar plus campsite and used the water to continually fill up with water and dump over my body like I was a hot babe in beach movie. The campground was empty.

I seen my first naked Mexican baby, guess the campground isn't empty.

Lately I have been riding with my baking under my bike stuff. I didn't even care today leaving te campground, straight up bikini clad. Just for a few miles till this pavilion I pulled under to sunscreen up, not that it does anything but freak out my skin before sweating off. There were huge white birds walking around, then I heard something drop next to me, a huge bird poop splattered like six feet long, thank you pavilion for also being a bomb shelter.

Leaving the park I threw on my vest and ride through town. I got a few honks, probably because it looked like I wasn't wearing any pants, but at this point, I'm so over bike shorts or any sort of tight material. My body needs to breath.

I got a few miles in on a1a and about threw up looking at all the ridiculous mansions. Then my warm showers guy called and wanted to ride out and meet me. I love when people do that.

The beaches here are so beautiful, I wish my friends and family were here. Or that I was up in Virginia curled up on the couch watching movies with Tyler. You guys don't know about him yet, but you will :)
Why can't everyone just be in one general area, this is gonna be tough.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




Location:Brandywine Dr,Boca Raton,United States

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mexicans down here, mostly Cubanos. Those big white birds are Ibis. Hope you enjoyed Miami more than I am!

    ReplyDelete