Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3

Charleston, South Carolina is my new favorite city. Also if you are a single guy, I recommend you move here, I have never seen so many beautiful girls in my whole life.

Jeff is free dive spear fishing in the ocean so I took Patty out to explore the town. I only made it to king street and urban outfitters. They are having an awesome sale and got two shirts for seven dollars, poor patty is getting fatter.

I don't know when I'm leavin charleston. Joey said I am welcome to stay longer and both Lindsey and the girl from the bar said I could probably stay with them as well. The guys I guess got a ride out of the city yesterday and have been dragging there feet. They said I would have no problem catching up, but they are following the maps and I may just take 17 into savannah.

I really don't want to overstay my welcome, but tomorrow is the fourth and I don't do well on holidays on my own and the traffic is going to be horrible. It's also hard for me to get close to anyone on this trip. Im super good at getting to know people fast, but after a day my wall starts to go back up because I know I'll have to leave and it's so draining to say goodbye all the time. I don't think traveling like this is going to help me in the relationship department in the future.


The boys kinda feel like my brothers, Joey took me grocery shopping and made me my first vegan meal and it was AWESOME! Now that jeff is home from spear fishing we are trying to figure out where to drop me off. Alex and chris are already a day ahead of me. They are following the maps and plan on being in statesboro tomorrow. The thing is that the maps go

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:King St,Charleston,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment