Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12
















I slept so well, Brian gave me his room and he slept at his girlfriends next door, so that's the second time I've slept in his bed. Everyone got up around eight and Brian started making breakfast, TC came over then his Roomate greg woke up and Gracie came over after running. It was like a breakfast party.
















Brian made eggs and hashbrowns with yogurt and coffee, soooo good. His Roomate though, I dont know how he does this, but I looked over at him as he was cracking his fifth egg into a waterbottle, before adding some chocolate powder, shanking it up, then gulping it down. I think I threw up in my mouth a little. What if you get like a little hard chunk? "then I just shake it up a
Little more." now that guys, is hardcore.
















Te guys left and Gracie stuck around with her puppy as I played with brians kitten and packed up. It LOVES my bags, jumping in and out of them before intermittently attacking our feet. I want her.
















Everyone here is so nice, but like every day, I gotta keep going.













It's ten and already super hot. I'm most likely staying at a campgroun tonight. It would be nice to get to the further one so I'm better rested for when I meet up with brians friends in vero beach, but we will see with this heat.

I really don't like red lights in the bad areas of town. Someone always has some life remark that makes me just wanna throw up a little and show them how attractive I can really be.

It's a battle between safety and comfort as well, wether it's riding in my sports bra or bikini top. I need to be seen so people dont hit me, but most times I just wanna be invisible so I don't have to deal with creepers comments.

My free sun glasses broke yesterday, good thing this headwind is keeping them plastered onto my face.

Next time I tour I'm bringing an air horn and a paintball gun...

It's so hott I'm fading. I have it in my head that I'm not supposed to stop in Titusville but I gotta take a break before I die, so here I am sittin in burger king drinking my Advocare meal replacement shake in my helmet.

I can either stay at a campground 10 miles from here, or thirty. I do need to get to the further one. I wish it would storm so I can ride in the rain.

So I just took a break in burger king. It was the most hood place I may have ever been, like it could have been a mad tv skit.

My dilemma is that is dang hott and I can either stay at a campground seven miles from here and have a huge day tomorrow, or one thirty four miles from here and not be to tired when I meet brians friends in vero beach tomorrow.

Well decision has been made, an awkward woman answered the phone for the close one chomping her gum and was all like "34.99" so I was all like ok bye. The next guy however was really nice and explained the primitive tent sites were only 16 dollars.

That rainstorm i have been banking all day never came. Looks like the battle against heat, wind and traffic begins.

Whatever, this road is terrible,
I'm going to McDonalds...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment