Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10

So i feel really guilty about hitching a ride to Baltimore, however with his traffic I feel my life depends on it.

Well I guess I didn't cheat to bad. I still had about a thirty mile ride from where Jerome dropped me off.

I took a trail the whole way in, I have never met so many awkward people. What was worse was that a bolt broke on my front rack so I had to go real slow instead of escaping.

I found an awesome bikeshop off the trail and they fixed patty for free. I love people.

I think I died and went to heaven, the last part of the trail into dc was ten miles down hill.

The monuments down here are so much bigger than I imagined.

I'm currently sitting outside a gas station being mauled by puppies. They are giving me a bath.

Gosh it is great to see Derrick! He looks great and I love his house, his Roomate Eliot and his girlfriend are real nice too. We talked about the trip before I grabbed a shower.

Kalin, another kid we went to school with just walked in. I had no idea he lived here too! So exciting. We took the bikes to he grocery store to get beer and brots, and just like in Marquette they totally kicked my butt on their fixies.

The cookout was great. We watched some of the bruins game and wedding crashers before passing out.

Well i guess i didn't sleep so well. The birds outside there house were super loud and their basement neighbors really enjoy their r and b.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment