Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 11

It's so nice just chillen here in dc with Derrick. It's good to see a familiar face. Kalin lives here too and we all went to school together. It's also reassuring to see that they both graduated with art degrees and landed good jobs.
















Derrick has work stuff to do and plans for later so I have been bumming around the city. The heat and humidity is a bit styfuling so checking out the monuments is a little uncomfortable, I think they would be neat to see at night.

The holocaust museum made me cry. Also kinda surprised by their security, I forgot to take out my knife and pepper spray and I'm pretty sure I would have still gotten in with it if I didn't catch the mistake and run it back out to patty.

I am kinda lonely today, but that'll happen.

I am also starting to worry about this heat. The pedal to feed group has been riding a night I guess. That would be nice, but probably not a good idea being alone.

I went to chinatown an met a kid from northern, small world. When I got back to the house Derrick and Kalin were gettin ready to go to their thing, kind of a bummer, but that's what happen when you live last minute.










I'm sitting in front of the Capitol. It really is an amazing building. One of the guards is cleaning his rifle, He is either really board or thinks he's a bad ass.


















I don't know what to do, kinda having a down day and not sure how to snap out of it.

I ended up waiting in chinatown for a bit then went to the bars with Dylan. We went out to Florida and U and I ended up getting my butt kicked at the beer garden before heading home, one of the most nervous rides through the city at one in the morning, my hand was on the pepper spray.

I never ended up hearing back from Derrick or Kalin, that must be a good sign on there part.

Not sure when I'm gonna head out tomorrow. Hope it's not to warm and I can find a safe place to stay near Fredeicksburg.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:M St NE,Washington D.C.,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment