Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16




Richmond is a pretty cool place. It's a huge college town but the campus blends into the city. The old Victorian row houses each have a sign out front showing their department. It's a gorgeous campus, just a bit dead cause it's summer.

Im still pretty tired today, we did a little drinking last night and mr. Pbr didn't bring his h2o friend along so I am enjoying my second bum day.




I explored bell island a little. There is a foot bridge across the James river for pedestrian access. Or if your daring and the river is low, you can bolder hop your way across.







I'm starting to regret sending my running shoes home. There was a beautiful path goin around the island and tons of people out swimming, kayaking and playing summer camp games or climbing. It was like never never land. Kinda bummed me out seeing all the couples and friends hanging out together, man what I would give for some solid company on this trip.

I do feel like a bum just hanging out at the house, the guys are awesome, but always in and out for work and i don want to make them feel uncomfortable by loitering around. However I knew I needed another regroup day and it is an amazing feeling to have a safe place to sleep at night with good people.

It would also be nice to have someone to travel with so I would feel more comfortable stealth camping or be able to split the cost of a campground. Stressing about safety is really the only thing wearing me down.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Park Ave,Richmond,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment