Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17

Leaving Richmond this morning was in no way easy. Jake got woke me up with a cup of coffee and Ernest stopped by before his job training. This is the longest I have stayed in one place in over a month and the guys feel like my big brothers. Leaving is like peeling off old bandages.

I did cry in my way out, big surprise. But I was Thinking about Donna's brother who is in the hospital and my mom who just re injured her back, so today is dedicated to them.

I can't believe how fast the ride went by, I had 25 miles in before I even made oatmeal. Steven gave me coffee beans, i don't know what to do with them so I put them in my oatmeal with some peanut butter.

I think the whole way to Williamsburg from Richmond was down hill, my legs didn't know what to do, I don't think they ever even warmed up. I also met two guys touring from england, I don't know why I didn't talk to them longer, I'm so used to guys being annoyed with anything that keeps them from the road so I kinda just took off after getting there names, and man the one was SO cute.

I don't know when I decided to go into Williamsburg, I met this girl online from william and Mary a few months ago but for some reason I thought that school was in Maryland. I asked her today and she told mento ride out before I got to the ferry.

I was a little nervous

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:New Osborne Turnpike,Richmond,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment