Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24

I still didn't sleep so well, my body still wanted to wake up at six but I convinced it to be lazy until nine.

After a bit we pulled ourselves together, took showers and packed up. We went to the grocery store and both the lady in front of me and behind me knew kari, the lady I was going to meet up with, small city.




When we got to the ferry at 11 and the next boat wasn't till 1, so I went exploring the island. It is such a feel good place, my new favorite town, with Philly at a close second.

It was so sticky hott out it made me a little sick feeling so I went back to wait with the guys by the ferry and walked through the water. Each step I took little crabs scurried in every direction.




So I met a brother and sister on the ferry. We made hemp bracelets and talked the whole two and a half hours. They are 16 and 18 and leaving he banks early to catch a wedding. We were joking around about if they had a truck I could throw patty in the back and go to Raleigh with them to Aunt Deborah and Uncle Tom's. Then it came up that we could try to get her into the car, it would be perfect because then I could see family for a day or to and catch back up with Alex and Chris's in Wilmington or Surf City.




Well we really didn't think it would work but Eric or Kelsey moved patty a certain way and she just slipped right into the seat leaving a whole seat open for me incredible.

We got snacks at the gas station and are just goin on a road trip, pretty sweet situation.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pine Grove Dr,Wilmington,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment