Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3







So Scotts tire just exploded. We happen to be in the middle of nowhere on our way to jersey city for a party tomorrow night. We don't know where we are stayin and I just found out Scott didn't bring his hammock. We will most likely be sleeping in a field. I'm not worried, I think it kind I'd hilarious because i was in the same situation in October. If worst comes to worst I'll throw up some tarps. This party so better be worth it.

However, the ride so far has been pretty awesome. Scott made porkroll and eggs with blueberry oatmeal pancakes for breakfast, after I ate a fajita and cookies. I was so dang full and he lives on the yellow elevation part of the maps so warm up was pretty rough getting to the top of the mountain. But then it was pretty


Well we found a place to stay. In the woods around the corner from a bar in the middle of no where. Scott really has no gear so I set him up with a tarp shelter and a bottle of bug spray.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Mountain Rd,Ringoes,United States

1 comment:

  1. hey there silly girl...... you are heading EAST ....not South. Not to mention into traffic - Jersey shore is not super conducive to cycling.

    Be careful....

    Mike
    sorry it is the Dad in me coming out

    ReplyDelete