Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15
















I slept on this weird leather couch and got stuck to it a few time but the night was BEAUTIFUL. Nice peaceful safe sleep. I woke up and two of the guys were going to breakfast and waited for mento get my stuff together before heading out. It seems like I would have learned my lesson, but I got huge














chocolate chip pancakes that made me about throw up and so much coffee. At the moment I'm not worried about money. I really need to take care of myself and not stress if I'm gonna make it to Florida.













I really like the guys here, super chill and supportive. The day has been so nice and peaceful. Chillen on the porch, people coming and going all day. Got to do my laundry, was in the last pair of underwear. Then one of the guys took me to roger so patty and I are all stocked up again :)




So I just rode a tandem with Steven to the karaoke bar at vcu, it was pretty epic minus all the holes the seat put in
My leggings. I drank a few pbr's, met a few sweet people, then got back on the tandem. We were riding along through campus, it's a full moon and this girl was like, awe, that's so romantic.




So we made it home then failed pretty epically when Steven ran us into the fence slash trash can. So I jumped off, he ran over my foot then into a tree, epic. Now we are eating chocoate, drinking beer, I love Richmond.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Laurel St,Richmond,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment